New Zealand mountains all inspiring full of colour and possibilities.
An painting using gloss medium and oil paint on board.
In the land of the long white cloud, colour is beautiful and pure.
All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
2 . We shall endeavour to deliver the Goods you have offered to purchase within 6 working days (excluding public holidays) after we advise you of the Transaction Details. If there are any delays we will notify you of such delay as soon as possible.
3. We can only deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom mainland. Should your delivery address be overseas, please contact us first.
4. Your order will be delivered to the address which you supply via our booking form.
5. We will contact you once we have received your order and notify you estimated delivery date. If you have any special delivery instructions, please provide these either in the order form or in an email to email@example.com.
6. If you do not accept delivery of Goods ordered by you within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Goods to you, we reserve the right to charge you for any consequential storage or re-delivery costs reasonably incurred by us.
7. A signature will be required on delivery of the goods to you. Receipt of a signature at the delivery address will be proof that the order has been delivered to you.
8. After payment has been taken we will expertly pack the items you have ordered, and arrange delivery. This will be made by a national courier company or by Royal Mail. Goods will normally be delivered to you within 6 working days of our accepting your order and receiving payment.
9. Full details of your transaction will be sent with your purchases. On receipt, please check the items carefully and contact Caroline Jackman within seven days if you have any concerns.
10. Please note we make every effort to present the items accurately on the website, their colour and appearance may vary slightly from how they appear on your screen.
This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
1. If you believe that the Goods are broken or damaged on delivery, please contact us by telephone, e-mail, or in writing within seven working days of delivery. We will offer a refund or exchange upon return of the damaged item. We will ask you to send the items back to us in their original packaging and we will reimburse you the cost of the postage.
2 If you are unhappy with an item or items for any other reason you can return your order in its original condition within seven working days of the date upon which you receive it and we will refund you the purchase price including the cost of delivery of the item or items returned. You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us and for the cost of return of the goods to the artist Caroline Jackman at her studio. For your own protection we suggest you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery. If you return an item to us that is faulty, which you did not order or for any other reason which is our fault, we will also pay you the cost of the return postage.
3 All Goods being returned must be securely packed and suitably boxed. We recommend that the original packaging is used where possible. We cannot provide additional packaging or boxes for any returning items